PUBG or PUBG mobile is the game on a hike since past couple days. The game is on top levels in india. So here we share with you few interesting facts about Player Unknown Battlegrounds.
You might already know about the hike of PUBG mobile. Everyone from all the corners of the word with no limit of age, gender or sex is addicted to the game. They want to get into the battlefields and knockout the enimies. So let us know why is the game PUBG so popular and also know these stunning facts mentioned below.
Why Is PUBG Game So popular?
Most of the games which were launched earlier were High-end screenplay games. Those game used to have no proper interactions if multiplay was available.
But with the lauch of all the wanted features of a gamer, PUBG has created a trend. The game’s features like Multipayer, Battlefield, and User Interactions made the game more and more addictive day to day.
With the launch of PUBG mobile, Changed the mobile phone gameplay as it was never before. There were no games like pubg mobile which has plethora accessibilities and low lag performance.
Interesting Facts About PUBG:
- For all the gamers who have pre-booked the game for PC versions got a Unique design BANDANA (CLOTHES). Later after the release, This bandana is being sold for 1000USD.
- PUBG game creates a new world record by making 13lakh+ gamers to play on the game, I mean on PUBG game servers.
- To make low difficulty in the gameplay, The developers release FEW BOTS as gamers in the gameplay. SO you might already encounter many bots in the MIRAMAR map, right?
- The game was developed byBrendan Greenewas an inspiration fromdoze mode.
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! is the sentence used when decades-old people used to play cards and the winners get chicken meals.
- The game became the most selling single platform game on steam. Nearly two million copies were sold within a month.
- Windows Operating System users can record their gameplay in 3D cinematic mode by default.
- No advertisements were made to promote the game. The game got into sensations underword of mouth.